- Visit the Computer History Museum and see where technology began
- Bring your game-loving friends and family to see classics like Pac Man and Atari
- Check-in at Google and see the Facebook sign, two hotspots of Silicon Valley
Travel back in time and drive into the future on this educational tour of Silicon Valley. You’ll start the day with a visit to the Computer History Museum. There, you’ll see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines and classics like Pac Man and Atari to stir up some childhood memories. You’ll also visit the Google Campus/gift shop, check-in at Facebook and see the famed Apple Campus.
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from your San Francisco hotel
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to/from Silicon Valley in biofueled mini-coach
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Narrated guided in-coach tour
- Free time to explore Google Campus, Facebook Sign, the Apple Campus and more
- Meals; stops will be made to purchase food
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Children 12 and under
Please arrive 15 minutes at your pickup location before your scheduled pickup time.
- Hotel pickup confirmation required for this tour. You must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to set exact pickup time and location
- Tour guides tailor your itinerary to best suit the needs of the group
- If you’re running late and will not make it to your pickup location on time, please call the number provided immediately
- What to bring:
- Camera and charger
- Sneakers or comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable clothes (shorts & T-shirt or similar)
- Sun protection
- Water bottle
- Small, soft-sided day bag only (no large luggage)
- Warm layers
- Raincoat/jacket (in winter months)
- Wednesday-Saturday with pickup approximately at 7.00am-7.30am
Climb aboard a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get ...
Just 30 miles east of San Francisco, Tri-Valley is home to the oldest wine region in California. Wit...
Enjoy a four-hour guided tour of San Francisco . At each stop, you'll have the chance to get off the...
Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, Haight Ashbury, Lombard Street, Civic Center, Union Square, Chi...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
There's no better way to see San Francisco than by hop-on hop-off bus! You can use the hop-on hop-of...
This tour will start traveling south on the famous Pacific Coast Highway, California Highway 1. You ...
A comfortable bus tour and then cruise around the Bay for a close-up view of the infamous Alcatraz I...
On this 2.5 hour tour of San Francisco, you’ll explore the city’s famous downtown landmarks. Don't '...
Day 1 - Alcatraz day tour and Aquarium:Take the ferry to Alcatraz and see amazing views of the Golde...