Yosemite escape three day camping tour
- An off-the-beaten-track three day guided camping trip exploring Yosemite
- Delicious home-cooked meals at the campsite
- See El Capitan, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, Bridalveil Falls, Inspiration Point (aka Tunnel View), Giant Sequoias, High Country, and Yosemite Village
Explore Yosemite, America's favorite national park on a three-day camping trip that will take you off the beaten path to trails and sights unseen by most who venture here. You'll be lead by experienced guides who will provide history and insight into Yosemite as you explore some of America's tallest waterfalls, biggest trees, and cliffs rising 4,000 feet from the valley floor (keep an eye out for rock climbers)! You'll enjoy three days and two nights of camping, hiking and swimming in a fun-filled, friendly atmosphere. Never camped before? No problem! The necessary camping gear is provided for you, and the tour is fully-guided.
Three days of hiking and camping is the focus of our Yosemite Escape Camping Tour. You will hike to Yosemite Valley, taking in Gold Country and the Giant Sequoias en route. You will take a 1.5 hour guided tour before having free time to explore the park, before setlling around the campfire to have a drinka nd decide the itinerary for the upcoming days.
On the second day your hike leads up to May Lake and Mount Hoffman, through Yosemite Highcountry. Located at the geographic center of the park, Mount Hoffman is a non-technical hike that rewards you with a 360-degree view of the surrounding mountain landscape.
The final day, the itinerary is based on your interests. Normally this means heading back into Yosemite Valley, where you can choose one of a number of great hikes, rent a bike, or relax in the shade by the emerald green Merced River. In May, June and early July, you have the option of joining a whitewater rafting trip on the river (depending on snowpack), which can be added to your Yosemite Escape adventure for only $140-160.
- Narrated guided tour
- 5 fresh meals (Please advise us of any food allergies or special dietary needs you may have while booking the tour. All of the food shopping is done prior to the tour departure)
- Yosemite Park entrance fee
- Tents/sleeping pads/camping gear (You will need a sleeping bag. If you don't have one, we will rent one to you for $20 for the two nights)
- Whitewater rafting trip on the Merced River (depending on snowpack). This can be added to your tour for $140-160. Typically May-early July only.
- Guide gratuities (suggested amount is 20%)
333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
This tour will depart from the Hilton Hotel in downtown San Francisco (Corner of Mason/O’Farrell St) at 8.15am.
- Food is provided but you will be the chefs, waiters, dishwashers and guests - this is all about teamwork
- If you have any dietary requirements, please provide information prior to the trip as food shopping is done ahead of departure
- Pick-up and drop off is in San Franscisco
- Please bring the following items: small overnight bag which fits under a seat; camera and charger; sneakers or hiking boots, shorts and T-shirt; swimwear and towel; sun protection and bug spray; flashlight; water bottle; warm layers for the evenings; raincoat
- Camping arrangements are 2 people per tent, solo travellers may stay in a tent with another person of the same gender
- This tour will only go ahead if the minimum of four passengers is reached
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests per tour
- Departs 8.15am Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from late May to mid October
- Departs 8.15am Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays from June to September
- You will return to the SF Hilton at around 9pm on the third day
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
This is the best way to get the most out of wine tasting and enjoy the splendor of the Sonoma Wine C...
Get a combo ticket to have an exciting 3D movie adventure as well as a 7D roller coaster gaming expe...