The new and modern Bilbao full-day tour from San Sebastián
- Visit Bilbao in the best way, feeling like a proper Basque with a cultural and gastronomical visit
- Discover the modern Guggenheim Museum
- Day trip from San Sebastian to Bilbao
In the morning, once you arrive in Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconic area of the city. Because of its history and location, Bilbao offers a perfect mix of architecture, tradition, sea and mountain.
You will visit the Ribera Market, located next to the river, which is a commercial reference for the region. During the visit, you'll enjoy 2 “pintxo” with 2 beverages suggested by the tour guide. The guide will also give suggestions about where to eat.
After the free time given for lunch, you'll head to the location that made Bilbao famous all around the globe, Guggenheim Museum. There, you will have a private guided visit in order to make you understand better all the paintings and art pieces.
Once you are done in the museum, you´ll head back to San Sebastián.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city centre with driving guide for the whole experience
- City tour around Ribera Market
- 2 pintxo and 2 beverage
- Suggestions for lunch (lunch not included)
- Tickets for Guggenheim Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
Boulevard Zumardia, 8, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
You can meet your guide at the meeting point at San Sebastián Tourism Office, Boulevard Zumardia 8, San Sebastián
If you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- This experience is available in English, French, Spanish and Basque
- A minimum of 2 people is required
- With a private tour guide, the schedule, duration and activities can be adjusted to meet your needs
- Please, provide the tour operator with any special request you have or eating intolerances
- You can meet your guide at the meeting point or if you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- From Tuesday to Sunday at 9.00am
Visit San Sebastian's most interesting spots, learn about its people and its architecture, and enjoy...
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that pro...
This interesting experience of 6 hours consists of visiting one of the treasures of the city that on...
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting for the tourists in order to be...
A tasting of 5 pintxos, 5 drinks and 1 dessert in 5 different bars, all of them selected according t...
In the morning, once you arrive at Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconi...