Trip to your Basque roots and "Traditional Cuisine" gastronomic experience
- Discover the roots of citizens of the Basque Country
- Visit a real shipyard and enjoy a gastronomic experience
- Enjoy a Traditional Cuisine experience with the best products
This interesting experience of 6 hours consists of visiting one of the treasures of the city that only a few people know. We are talking about Albaola, the Maritime Factory where you can see the duplicate of the construction of Galeón San Juan, an iconic whaler of the 16th century.
Ubicated in the Ondartxo cove, in Pasaia, it allows you to understand the history of the whaler San Juan, an example of the firsts transoceanic cargo ships that sailed up from Euskadi to Terranova.
Cross the Pasajes Bay to San Juan, where you will go to a local restaurant to enjoy a gastronomic experience in that traditional Basque restaurant.
Finally, you will enjoy one Traditional Cuisine experience, elaborated with the best products: fresh fish and seafood, homegrown products and meats of quality. Enjoy the little delicacies after each class.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in hotels in the city center with private transport
- Live guide during the day
- Entrance ticket and visit of Albaola Maritime Factory
- Boat transfer to Pasai Donibane
- Gastronomic experience “Traditional Cuisine”
- Gratuities (optional)
Boulevard Zumardia, 8, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
You can meet your guide at the meeting point at San Sebastián Tourism Office, Boulevard Zumardia 8, San Sebastián
If you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- Included languages: Spanish, English, Basque, French
- A minimum of 2 people is required
- Please, provide the tour operator with any special request you have or eating intolerances
- With a private tour guide, the activities could be adjusted to meet your needs
- You can meet your guide at the meeting point or if you prefer to be picked up from your accommodation please contact the local operator after the booking to confirm the address. You'll find their contact details on the voucher
- Tuesday to Sunday at 10.00am
Visit San Sebastian's most interesting spots, learn about its people and its architecture, and enjoy...
Spain is widely famous for its wines' high quality, and the cradle of these wines, the land that pro...
In the morning, once you arrive in Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconi...
The history of Laguardia is written down its rocks which are waiting for the tourists in order to be...
A tasting of 5 pintxos, 5 drinks and 1 dessert in 5 different bars, all of them selected according t...
In the morning, once you arrive at Bilbao from San Sebastian, you'll do a tour around the most iconi...