DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Combarro and its archaeological heritage
- Amazing catamaran trip along the Ría de Arousa
- Learn about the mussel production in the area
- Tasting of a Albariño, wine of D.O. Rias Baixas
WHAT TO EXPECT
Travel from Santiago de Compostela to the Rías Baixas on a full-day tour that goes through the Galician region of Spain.
Start off in the capital city of Pontevedra, with a vibrating life in the old part of town, walking a route by the narrow side streets of the historical centre. Continue on to Combarro, a village known for its archaeological heritage, It´s a picturesque village of Combarro the most significant site in Combarro are the Hórreos (typical Galician granaries).
Arriving next in O Grove, board a catamaran that will take you along the Ría de Arousa. Learn about the mussel production in the area and how the river is used as a hatchery. You will have the opportunity to taste this delicacy, along with samples of Albariño wine y tasting of mussels.
After your boat trip, stop and enjoy free time to get lunch.
Then continue to the capital of the Albariño, Cambados. Visit a winery with tasting and testing of an Albariño wine of D.O Rias Baixas.
Finally back to Santiago, arriving at 7.00pm.
- Transfer by coach or a van (type wagon depending on the number of people confirmed)
- Guide during the entire tour
- Explanation in each of the stops detailed in the itinerary
- Catamarán and tasting a local mussels and wine (1:20h approx.)
- Visit to a winery and tasting a 2 typical Galician wine "D.O Albariño"
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- 9.00 am - Calle Senra, nº 14. (city center)
- 9.15 am - Palacio de Congresos y exposiciones de Galicia (front of the main gate where are the flags)
- May: 1st, 2nd
- June: 19th
- July: Wednesday, Fridays, Sundays
- August: Wednesday, Fridays, Sundays
- September: Wednesday, Fridays, Sundays
- October: from 1st to 23rd. Wednesday, Fridays, Sundays
- Starting time: 9.00am / 9.15am
- Estimated time of return: between 6.45pm / 7.00pm
- Free: children 0-2 years
- Reduced: youth 3-12 years
SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
Santiago de Compostela: discover all activities