Rías Baixas full-day tour from Santiago de Compostela
- Combarro and its archaeological heritage
- Amazing catamaran trip along the Ría de Arousa
- Learn about the mussel production in the area
- Tasting of a Albariño, wine of D.O. Rias Baixas
Travel from Santiago de Compostela to the Rías Baixas on a full-day tour that goes through the Galician region of Spain.
Start off in the capital city of Pontevedra, with a vibrating life in the old part of town, walking a route by the narrow side streets of the historical centre. Continue on to Combarro, a village known for its archaeological heritage, It´s a picturesque village of Combarro the most significant site in Combarro are the Hórreos (typical Galician granaries).
Arriving next in O Grove, board a catamaran that will take you along the Ría de Arousa. Learn about the mussel production in the area and how the river is used as a hatchery. You will have the opportunity to taste this delicacy, along with samples of Albariño wine y tasting of mussels.
After your boat trip, stop and enjoy free time to get lunch.
Then continue to the capital of the Albariño, Cambados. Visit a winery with tasting and testing of an Albariño wine of D.O Rias Baixas.
Finally back to Santiago, arriving at 7.00pm.
- Transfer by coach or a van (type wagon depending on the number of people confirmed)
- Guide during the entire tour
- Explanation in each of the stops detailed in the itinerary
- Catamarán and tasting a local mussels and wine (1:20h approx.)
- Visit to a winery and tasting a 2 typical Galician wine "D.O Albariño"
- Free: children 0-2 years
- Reduced: youth 3-12 years
Rúa da Senra, 14, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
- 08.40am: outskirts of the city, at Palacio de Congresos y Exposiciones de Galicia (in front of the main gate where are the flags)
- 9.00am: in the street Calle Senra (city center) in front of the bakery "Miguez"
- March: 19
- April: 14 and 30
- From 1 July to 15 October: Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- December: 8
- Starting time: 9.00am / 9.15am
- Estimated time of return: between 6.45pm / 7.00pm
Travel for a day the most beautiful points of the Coast of Death, sharp end of the world that shows ...
A 2-hour private guided tour through the streets of the Zona Vieja of Santiago de Compostela. A tour...
If you come to Galicia, you have to visit its great nature. Green is not enough to describe it. This...
The tour will start at Rúa do Franco street. From there, you'll head to the entrance of the museum, ...
The most VIP of all tours in Santiago de Compostela.If you want to experience the Galician culture, ...
Spend a late afternoon exploring a more remote coastal area of Vigo Bay outside the hustle and bustl...
We’ll begin our Vigo food tour with a walk through the city streets to the local market, recently re...
A private walking tour is the best way to discover A Coruña. The tour can be adapted precisely to yo...
An activity that combines pleasure, relaxation and fun! An excursion around the north or south coast...
Explore the beautiful patios, courtyards and gardens of the Alcázar of Córdoba with an official guid...