Fiat 500 vintage tour and Chianti roads from Siena with wine tasting and lunch
- Drive an original restored Fiat 500
- Typical lunch in a winery in the countryside
- Guided tour of the winery
- Spend a day like the in the old Italian movies
Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic driving tour. Stop for a light lunch at a Chianti winery. Marvel at medieval villages in the rolling hills of the famous wine region, and more.
Try to imagine how it would be to spend a day like the in the old Italian movies: driving a vintage Fiat 500 across the Chianti hills and enjoy all the beauty of Tuscany. This is the chance to live the Italian dream for a day!
Drive a fully renovated vintage car while an expert tour leader will guide you through the best paths and will organize stops in the most characteristic villages: you will discover the real Tuscany in these little gems that have remained the same through the centuries. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch and a wine tasting.
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Fuel and taxes
- Light Lunch
- Wine tasting
- Children (0-12 years old): free of charge
Via di Città, 36, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
From your accommodation in Siena
- A valid driving licence is required.
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a Driver you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund.
- Please note, from 16th November, the tour will be activated with minimum 2 partecipants.
- Every day at 9.30am
The frst part of this tour will be dedicated to the territory of Siena and starts with a visit of Sa...
The Cathedral of Siena has such a vast selection of things to see and appreciate, each with incredib...
Brunello, presently considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots in the passion of...
Siena is a treasure trove of historical, artistic, religious and cultural riches all to be discovere...
The beautiful city of Siena in Tuscany is where you find the great Cathedral of Siena, an impressive...
The beautiful city of Siena is famous not only for its picturesque and historical buildings and the ...
Visit the beautiful region of Chianti and immerse yourself in the picturesque Tuscan scenery that yo...
The Santa Maria della Scala complex is one of the oldest hospitals in Europe, now a museum. Built al...
We invite you to join us for one of our wine and food experiences at Lanciola. Learn more about our ...
Go food shopping like a local! Enjoy the distinctive Italian local market and learn how to recognize...