- Snowshoe in Marka
- Experience the Arctic nights on a guided tour
- Admire the Northern Lights
Leave Svolvær and the city lights behind and become surrounded by forests, mountains and fresh powdery snow on your snowshoeing tour to see the Northern Lights.
You will trek in the silence and tranquillity of the “Marka”, the wooded area about 2 kilometers from Svolvær, and experience the Arctic nights, while your guide tells you about the Lofoten Islands stories and the magic of the northern lights while you wait for the Aurora to emerge with an enchanting dance of shape and colors.
- Snowshoes and poles
- Warm drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Svolvær
- Transportation in comfortable minivan
- Group tour with a maximum of 8 people
- Minimum age of 18 years old to participate
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Svolvær
- Daily at 9.00pm
- Tour operates from December to April
Travel with your guide to the picturesqe village of Kabelvåg. This quiet town is the perfect place t...
This is a dynamic excursion perfect for those who want to “chase” the Northern Lights. Your guide wi...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
Combine your passion for hiking with the beauty of the sun that never sets, as you make the most of ...
The Arctic lights and colors, and the natural contrasts of this amazing land make these islands a pe...
Experience the wild nature and tranquility of the Norwegian winter on a snowshoeing hike from Svolvæ...