Day tour of Bethlehem, Jericho, and the Dead Sea Qumran from Tel Aviv
- Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- Jericho, the oldest city on Earth, and Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found
- Head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the mud at a private beach
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation.
You will explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Have some free time for lunch and at the end the day at the Dead Sea you'll have time for floating in the waters and immersing yourself in the muds on a private beach. You will return to Tel Aviv at around 17.30pm.After your 6:30am pick up from Tel Aviv, will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation.
Explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Have some free time for lunch. End the day at the Dead Sea for floating in the waters and immerse in the muds on our private beach. Return to Tel Aviv at around 5:30pm.
Note that the order of sites is subject to change as per the guidance of your operation team.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem and Jericho Dead Sea private beach entry fee
- Qumran entrance fee (optional), Entry fee to Old Jerico (10 NIS per person)
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be aware that at this time of year there are a higher number of tourists. The Church of Nativity can tend to get quite crowded. Please be prepared for a long queue or the possibility of not seeing all parts of the church due to crowds
- The Dead Sea Beach has changing rooms where you can change and shower before and after floating in the Dead Sea
- We suggest you bring a water bottle, snacks, good walking/hiking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bathing suit and towel
- Please dress modestly for religious sites (men no shorts, women no bare shoulders)
- If you have small luggage or belongings, you can bring them along and leave them in the vehicle, however, we are not responsible for any lost items. Please note you may change vehicles throughout the day, so please be mindful to take the bags with you
- Please be sure to arrive at the pickup location on time. We ask that you give a 15-30 minute window for the driver to arrive. Please wait outside in front of the hotel entrance.
Departing Tel Aviv you will be driven through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea region, the lowest o...
Join this Jerusalem Day Tour departing from Tel Aviv, the most convenient way to discover the rich a...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 02:00 am from Tel Aviv. At 05:30 you will arrive at th...
On this tour you will see the fortress of Masada, Ein Gedi nature reserve, and the Dead Sea, departi...
From Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean to the Dead Sea, with Masada in-between, join this full day tour ...
From Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean to the Beersheba region and Negev, with Sde Boker Mitzpe Ramon an...
Meet your private guide at your hotel or at the Jaffa Clock Tower and set out on a walking tour expe...
This Tel Aviv pub crawl will show you the wild and vibrant nightlife of this city that never sleeps....