Day tour of Bethlehem, Jericho, and the Dead Sea Qumran from Tel Aviv
- Discover Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit some of its key sites including the Church of the Nativity
- Jericho, the oldest city on Earth, and Qumran, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found
- Head to the Dead Sea, where you can float in the waters and immerse yourself in the mud at a private beach
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation.
You will explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Have some free time for lunch and at the end the day at the Dead Sea you'll have time for floating in the waters and immersing yourself in the muds on a private beach. You will return to Tel Aviv at around 17.30pm.After your 6:30am pick up from Tel Aviv, will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling with other groups. Discover the birthplace of Jesus and the Church of the Nativity. Descending through the Judean Desert, reach Jericho, the lowest city on Earth, and explore the Mount of Temptation.
Explore Qumran, the site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Have some free time for lunch. End the day at the Dead Sea for floating in the waters and immerse in the muds on our private beach. Return to Tel Aviv at around 5:30pm.
Note that the order of sites is subject to change as per the guidance of your operation team.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tours of Bethlehem and Jericho Dead Sea private beach entry fee
- Qumran entrance fee (optional), Entry fee to Old Jerico (10 NIS per person)
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Entrance to the Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Tel Aviv is the cosmopolitan center of Israeli life. This private tour is a perfect opportunity to g...
Golan Heights resides in the most northern part of Israel where there are beautiful views filled wit...
On your 3-city, 2-day tour you will visit Caesarea, Acre and Golan with a 1-night stay in a hotel in...
On your tour you will be picked up from your Tel Aviv hotel and head towards the Dead Sea, located a...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 06.30am from Tel Aviv and will start heading east to e...
This unique tour offers visitors the opportunity to discover the world of "social Judaism" and its m...