Thessaloniki 4-hour food and culture tour
- Experience the real Greek everyday life
- Taste different bites and drinks
- Hear stories of traditional Greek culture
See the thriving spots of Thessaloniki’s food and culture that reflect the pulse of Greek people’s hearts – bustling, warm and full of life! You'll be taken to places that you wouldn’t find on your own, with plenty of locals eating and drinking well-known Greek appetizers and specialties. At these flavorful venues, you’ll taste and experience the real daily life of the Thessalonians. Further try some of the best local flavors with a modern take on Greek cuisine and we’ll for sure satisfy your sweet tooth. The interesting stories blended with the visit to the local market (open Monday to Saturday) will definitely make your day!
- 4 drinks and 14 bites
- Visit to the open market
- Exclusive privileges at tasting locations
- Behind the scenes access
- Tour guides with local food and cultural knowledge
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Children (aged 5-12)
- Infant (aged 0-4) Free
Leof. Nikis 1, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Look for your host with a badge with Epiculiar logo.
- Maximum of 6 guests per tour
- Please advise your guide in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen during summer months
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kilometers are covered per tour
- Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Daily at 10.00am
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Tours do not finish at the starting point
Located at 52 Adrianou Street in Monastiraki, just a stone’s throw away from the historic city cente...
Go snorkeling off the coast of Kalamos Island and explore the natural underwater riches of the inner...
Explore with this guided one full day trip from Athens to Argolis the remains of the ancient city of...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Discover the most famous Greek island with its windmills and alleys, beaches, villages and monasteri...
This e-bike tour gives you an introduction to “old Athens meets contemporary Athens”. It can be desc...
Awaken your senses in the morning with some delicious Greek coffee and sweets at a cozy coffee place...
Kefalonia was just another beautiful Ionian island when Captain Corelli and his mandolin came along ...
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxin...