Toledo full day tour from Madrid with traditional lunch
- Santo Tomé Church
- Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca
- Jewish Quarter
- Mirador del Valle
While you are in Madrid, don’t miss the chance to visit Toledo. With this tour you can admire the main attractions of this important Spanish city.
Toledo was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The tour begins walking to the Alcázar and the cathedral so you can admire them from the outside. You will visit the Santo Tomé Church, which contains valuable sculptures.
Get to know the Jewish Quarter, characterized by its tangled and steep streets.
You will also have the chance to see the Sinagoga de Santa María la Blanca, the Mirador del Valle and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes.
You will have a traditional lunch at Dehesa de Majazul Restaurant. Then you will have free time so do not miss the opportunity to explore the streets, squares and gardens.
- Transportation from the meeting point
- Bilingual guide
- Tickets to Sinagoga de Santa María la Blanca, Church of Santo Tomé and the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
Calle Julio Camba, 7, 28028 Madrid, Spain
Plaza Las Ventas (Julio Camba Street). At Las Ventas Metrio Station, exit Julio Street.
- Until 31 October 2018: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 7.45am
- From 1 November 2018 to 31 March 2019: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 7.45am
- From 1 April to 31 October 2019: Wednesday and Friday at 7.45am
Discover the “City of the Three Cultures”. Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful cit...
If you are travelling through the centre of Spain, do not miss the chance to visit Toledo: its incre...
Enjoy a guided visit to the Cathedral of Toledo.Admire the artistry of the most important cathedral ...
Visit the Alcazar of Toledo. Get into an old fortress like the iconic Alcazar of Toledo. Right in th...
Toledo looks completely different at night with the lights and the shadows. If you look around you w...
Visit the Witchcraft and Fantastic Creatures Exhibition and discover a place full of fascinating stu...