Get ready to whizz by effortlessly on an awesome Segway tour and be surrounded by beautiful scenery on Port Dalhousie! This is the perfect winter family activity when visiting Niagara. Segways are super easy to learn, no one is left behind and you're guaranteed to have great fun! You'll get to enjoy your ride in parks and chilled and wide paths so this tour is ideal for first-timers! Each participant will get some personal training on how to ride a Segway and enough time to practice by themselves before beginning the tour. Enjoy!
Winter Segway tour in Port Dalhousie
Availability: Saturdays and Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Whizz by effortlessly through gorgeous scenery!
- Get to know Niagara Falls area in a unique and original way
- Bring the whole family! Everyone will love it
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local expert guide
- Segway training
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
543 Ontario St, St. Catharines
Please meet in the parking lot of Jaycee Gardens.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
- Please flat shoes to help with controlling the segway
- Please bring a water bottle
- Please note the weight restriction to ride the Segway is above 100lbs and below 250lbs
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Tours are available at 12.00 pm, 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.