- Visit a city rich in art and splendour that was made a World Heritage Site in 1998
- Get to see the majestic Palazzo Ducale, Piazza del Rinascimento, the church of San Domenico and other beautiful sites
- Listen to the fascinating history of the city, that was one of the main cultural capitals of the Renaissance
Discover an idyllic hill town in the Italian region of Marche where houses and palaces of weathered brick and pantiles cluster around steep narrow streets, surrounded by misty mountains and green and yellow hills, like the background of a Leonardo portrait. Maybe you didn't know it but, because it is on the opposite side of the Apennines to the more famous Florence and Siena, Urbino has been half-forgotten by tourists and art lovers. What a shame!
In its time – the 15th and 16th centuries – Urbino was one of the cultural capitals of the Renaissance and it also represents, even now, a quite unique and picturesque university town.
During this private your you'll explore the famous University of Urbino, Piazza del Rinascimento, the church of San Domenico, the dome, the monument to the great Raffaello and the beautiful Ducal Palace.
Get ready to take amazing pictures of this real hidden Italian gem!
- Private tour led by an expert guide
- Ticket to visit Palazzo Ducale
- Food & drinks
- Entrance to museums/churches/palaces (except from Palazzo Ducale)
Università degli Studi di Urbino "Carlo Bo": Via Aurelio Saffi 2, Urbino, (Pesaro-Urbino, Italy)
Meet your guide at the main entrance of the University of Urbino
- please note that this tour does not include entrance to the sites shown, except from Palazzo Ducale, and therefore it will take place mainly outside (with external comments of the various sites being provided)
- the tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Tuesday to Sunday: the tour is available at 09.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 02.00pm, 03.00pm or 04.00pm
- Monday: the tour is available at 09.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am or 12.00pm
Live a wonderful experience that will allow you to learn or perfect the Italian language and to perf...
On this seven day course you will experience the language, music, food, wine and culture of Italy. T...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...