- Explore Valencia by night with a 2 hour twilight bike tour
- Sit down for a glass of local beer at a typical Spanish pub
- Perfect for all ages
- Professional and friendly guide
Valencia comes alive at night, and the entire city glows golden illuminated by the evening light. Discover the city by dark on this fun bike 2-hour bike tour!
Begin in Ruzafa and continue to the heart of Valencia's Old Town, at the beautiful Plaza Virgen. Ride by the unusual Cathedral, and cross over Plaza Reina, the second square of the three that compose the city's center. Stop to take some photos of the scenery and then head down into the lush Turia Park for a refreshing 20-minute ride through nature.
After 20 minutes riding through the gorgeous park, you'll arrive at The City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia. Stop for a break and to take in the spectacular atmosphere of Turia at twilight, and then ride on to a charming neighborhood for a local beer at a typical Spanish bar.
Return to Plaza Virgen at the end of the tour through Colon Market.
- Bike tour
- Bike rental
- Helmet (on request)
- Food and drinks , unless specified
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Children 0-11 years old: reduced
Calle Puerto Rico 22, 46006, Ruzafa, Valencia
- C/Puerto Rico 22 (Ruzafa)
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people is required
Monday and Friday at 8.00pm
Pop Champagne Opening Party Collective from Valencia organizer of events and parties such as Pop Cha...
Mar, arena, orilla, olas, brisa marina, sal y azul del cielo. Salitre. 1918 Balneario Termas Victori...
¡Amnesia presents Hotel82 Summer Edition! ☀ El sábado 28 de julio vuelve a Hotel82 una de las fiesta...
Hailing from the city of Valencia, producer, remixer, DJ, label owner and event promoter Edu Imberno...
Every Friday are FIRE FRIDAYS @ Agenda Club! Genres: Hits Lines Up: Panda,Mami Atmospheres: Internat...
El próximo Sábado 12 de Mayo damos el pistoletazo de salida a la temporada de verano en #JARDINESDET...