Centuries of Venetians velvet traditional tour
- Secrets behind the 1.000-year-old history of textiles
- A fascinating look into the looms of the 18th century
- Expert guide uncovering the intricate methods and techniques
- Free time in the showroom to admire the textile products
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour starts in the looms of 1700 where it will be explained the history of weaving and looms. The secrets of handcrafted textiles will be shown, while the fabrics are in process with operators using the original techniques and hardware.
At the end of the tour, you will have the chance to spend some time in the showroom where you can admire all the products and eventually buy a souvenir.
- Guided tour of a textile factory showroom
- Admission fees
- Drinks or food
- Free of charge: child under 12 years old
Tessitura Luigi Bevilacqua – Santa Croce 1320
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- From Monday to Friday 3.00pm
- Not available from August 15th to August 20th, from December 15th to January 7th, and on public holidays
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...