Just a few steps from St. Mark's Square is the beautiful Tarnowska bar, the perfect place to relax and enjoy a cocktail after a long day exploring the streets of Venice. Relax in the atmosphere of this historic bar dating back to the early 1900s, famous for the scandalous murder of Countess Maria Tarnowska's lover. Enjoy one of the many cocktails on the menu like the Venetian Spritz and spend a pleasant evening.
Food & winery tours
Cocktails at Tarnowska’s American bar
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Spend a pleasant evening just a few steps from Piazza San Marco
- Sip a drink with friends after a busy day as a tourist
- Discover a historic bar, dating back to the early 1900s
What to expect
- A cocktail of your choice among Gin and Tonic, Moscow Mule, Bloody Mary or Venetian Spritz
- Chips and olives
Campiello Feltrina S. Marco, 2497, 30124 Venice VE
Tarnowska American Bar
- Every day from 5.00pm to 11.00pm
KOMPAS ITALY SRL
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.