Dinner in a noble palace with live music at Venice Music Gourmet
- Experience an elegant evening in a noble Venetian palace
- Listen to a live concert with a fireworks background
- Taste a delicious full-course homemade dinner
Don't miss Venice Music Gourmet, an event that recreates the distinguished and elegant atmospheres of the noble Venetian evenings during the Golden age of the Serenissima Republic. At that time music was mainly composed (and played) on commission by nobles or merchants that organised weekly or monthly special events for their guests: with a fireworks background, guests passed long nights chatting together, listening to high quality music and tasting delicious food and wine.
Conviviality is a key point of this event: treat yourself to a special and intimate night together with your friends, music and art lovers. This is a unique occasion to share emotions and opinions with international musicians!
The event has its perfect location in a recently restored noble Venetian palace: Palazzo Contarini is a fully air-conditioned, intimate, elegant and convivial place.
From 7.00pm, in the two arras rooms of the palace, you can taste a full-course dinner: all the dishes are homemade choosing only fresh and local primary ingredients according to market availability of seasonal products based on the Italian tradition. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are also available on demand.
From 8.30pm, in the main hall, a live concert starts: listen to a high-quality music repertoire, selected from the most prominent classical composers to the Twentieth century sounds, played by world-renowned musicians:
- On Thursday: "The greatest italian songs" by the Jazz Venice Trio
- On Friday: music by Vivaldi, Bach, Corelli, and Tartini performed by Antonio Vivaldi Venice Orchestra
- Homemade dinner (appetizers, first course, second course and side dishes, dessert)
- Beverage (water, wine, espresso coffee)
- Live concert (Thursday: Jazz concert - Friday: Antonio Vivaldi of Venice Orchestra)
- Membership card of Associazione Culturale Aristosseno
- Everything not specified as included
Palazzo Contarini Porta di Ferro, an elegant and charming palace 10 minutes walking far from Saint Marc square
- Thursday and Friday from 7.00pm to 10.00pm
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Ve...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...