Enchanting private gondola ride in Venice
- Enjoy a 30-minute private ride on the traditional Venetian gondola
- See the timeless beauty of Venice from the canals
- Experience the deepest side of Venice, away from the crowds
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterious in its origins. Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on Earth, it is built through unique techniques and each part of it has symbolic meanings. Let yourself experience in first person the gondola through this tour.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. You will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breath the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on the water can give you.
Can you imagine a better experience to share with the people you love? Just take your smile and beloved one with you, the timeless beauty of Venice seen from the gondola will do the rest.
Gondola ride itinerary:
- Little canals around San Moisè area
- Grand Canal with amazing views of Santa Maria della Salute Church
- 30-minute ride on a traditional Venetian gondola
- Guided tour
- Up to 6 people per gondola
- The ride will take place also with rain; in the event of exceptional high tide or heavy rain, it might be canceled and full refund will be provided
Every day at 9.00am, 9.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm, 6.00pm, 6.30pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...