Enchanting private gondola ride in Venice
- Enjoy a 30-minute private ride on the traditional Venetian gondola
- See the timeless beauty of Venice from the canals
- Experience the deepest side of Venice, away from the crowds
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterious in its origins. Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on Earth, it is built through unique techniques and each part of it has symbolic meanings. Let yourself experience in first person the gondola through this tour.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. You will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breath the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on the water can give you.
Can you imagine a better experience to share with the people you love? Just take your smile and beloved one with you, the timeless beauty of Venice seen from the gondola will do the rest.
Gondola ride itinerary:
- Little canals around San Moisè area
- Grand Canal with amazing views of Santa Maria della Salute Church
- 30-minute ride on a traditional Venetian gondola
- Guided tour
- Up to 6 people per gondola
- The ride will take place also with rain; in the event of exceptional high tide or heavy rain, it might be canceled and full refund will be provided
Every day at 9.00am, 9.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm, 6.00pm, 6.30pm
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...