Exclusive VIP full-day Venice tour
- Two exclusive and special products in Venice: together they are a unique and special way to see all of the highlights that Venice has to offer
- Small groups of 10 on the Venice Walking Tour portion mean you will move around Venice's narrow alleyways easily and quickly with your tour guide
- Doge's palace Secret Itineraries tours are limited to just a few lucky groups per day, and sell out well in advance. Book now!
See all of Venice’s top sights in the most exclusive way possible with our Full Day VIP Venice Tour including the Doge’s Palace Secret Itineraries tour and the Best of Venice Semi Private Tour including a water taxi trip.
Doge’s Palace Tour
Our day begins at the Doge’s Palace or Palazzo Ducale. The Doge’s Palace features the very best and the very worst of Venice’s history – from vast paintings by Tintoretto and. To wander the corridors of the Duke’s palace is to understand the Republic of Venice, for better or for worse.
Our tour of the palace combines a guided visit to the Secret Itineraries with a free visit to Doge’s Chambers, assuring you get the most complete tour of the Doge’s Palace. Marvel over ceilings frescoed by Tintoretto to show Justice presenting herself to the Doge while you think of all the feet that have shuffled on the tiles you stand on – ambassadors waited nervously in this very spot for an audience with the Doge in the Hall of Four Doors.
Follow your guide to the attic prison where Venice’s famous lover and writer Casanova was kept for months before he managed a successful escape. Peering around this dark room, considering the security that must have existed, it’s almost impossible to imagine how he did it – never mind, our guides have the answers.
Afternoon Walking Tour & Excursion
After a short break for lunch (not included), it’s on to the Venice walking tour portion of your visit. We’ll wander Venetian bridges and alleyways in groups of 10 people maximum. With such a small group your guide will have more time to answer questions and tailor the pace of the tour to suit you.
Firstly, we’ll take to the water for a tour of all these wonderful sights. With only 10 people in the boat, you’ll feel like a VIP.
See Marco Polo’s house, Campo San Luca and Campo SS Giovanni Paolo. We’ll see the Goldoni Theatre (from outside), Venice’s lesser known but hardly lesser loved opera house. Of course, we won’t miss the Rialto Bridge, be sure to lean over the edge to capture a photo of the reflection; this is a picture you’ll see on many Venetian postcards and one you’ll be dying to frame when you get home.
Then we’ll make for Venice’s main square – Piazza San Marco. Basilica San Marco dominates the piazza with its spectacular East-meets-West architecture. The queues here can be long but no worries, we have skip the line access! Your guide will take you inside this cavernous space for an extended tour, pointing out mosaics that date all the way back to the 11th century and beautiful artworks. Then it’s up to the second floor for a closer look at the sparkling golden mosaics. Included in the price of your tour are special tickets for the second-floor terraces at St. Mark’s where you’ll find the most spectacular view over the bustling piazza below.
- Skip-the-line access to St. Mark's Basilica
- Entrance ticket to the terraces of St. Mark's Basilica (approx 7 euro value)
- One hour private water-taxi cruise on the Grand Canal for your group alone (groups limited to 10 people)
- Expert English speaking guide
- Groups no larger than 10 people during the Venice Walking Tour
- Skip-the-line access and entrance ticket to the Doge's Palace (approx 19 euro value)
- Entrance into the Doge's Palace Secret Itinerary
- Groups no larger than 25 people during the Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries tour
- Headsets where necessary throughout the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (ages 0-5): free
- Children (6-14): reduced
Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4196, 30122 Venezia VE, Італія
- Meeting point: next to Ponte della Paglia, the bridge with the view of the Ponte dei Sospiri (Bridge of Sighs), in front of the Doge's Palace, facing the lagoon.
- Please note that the meeting point for the afternoon part of this tour is the same as the morning part of the tour.
- Morning part of the tour: Meeting time: 08.45am - Departure time: 09.00am
- Afternoon part of tour: Meeting time: 02.00pm - Departure time 02.15pm
- Please note that there are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica.
- Please do not bring large bags, tripods, non-collapsible umbrellas, or backpacks on this tour. They are not permitted in St. Mark’s Basilica and must be checked into the luggage storage area off-site. You may miss a portion of the tour for this procedure
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, and there are a number of steep steps on the terraces of St. Mark’s Basilica. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. The Tour Operator cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress
- Please note that many sections of the Doge’s Palace are not air-conditioned (as A/C is not standard practice in Italy)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
Discover the secret corners of Venice from a double perspective on a 2-hour sightseeing tour on foot...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...