DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Enjoy a romantic dinner during a short cruise on Venice's lagoon
- Admire the scenic coast of Mazzorbo, Burano, and Murano
- Dine on board during a panoramic tour in Saint Mark’s basin
- Discover typical Venetian flavours in an inviting atmosphere
WHAT TO EXPECT
Come on board the Venetian Galleon for a tasty candlelight dinner while sailing among the quiet water of Venice and its lagoon. A short cruise to discover typical Venetian flavours and the charm of the islands: tasting the delicate dishes carefully cooked by a Chef on board, the slow sailing of the galleon will offer you a breathtaking seascape of the islands of the Venetian lagoon.
Leaving the dock of Venice, you will slowly sail towards the north part of the lagoon hugging the coast of Mazzorbo, with its cypress row, and of Burano, island with the characteristic coloured houses, to head again towards Murano, famous all over the world for the masterpieces of the glass blower, recognizable by the furnaces that you can see in the islands where, if you take a closer look, you will see through the windows the flames of burning fires.
Dinner on board will continue with a panoramic tour in Saint Mark’s basin during which you will see, among all the wonders, the Redeemer Church, the basilica Santa Maria Della Salute, Punta della Dogana and, in front of the unique seascape of Venice and Saint Mark’s square, that you will admire from a privileged point of view on board the Venetian Galleon, dessert will be served.
- Lagoon cruise
- Free drink: water, coke, lemonade, white and red wines, beer and prosecco
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
Any wines or spirits consumed other than those on the menu should be paid for directly aboard.
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Only during November and December, the dinner will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be notified two days before the booked date and you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund.
At the time of booking, clients are required to indicate the position of table chosen (prow, stern or main deck) and to specify any food allergy or intolerance.
Clients are required to choose between two options:
- €110.00 per person on the main deck with panoramic windows so guest will have a wonderful view on the lagoon (during winter the galleon is covered and has heating whereas in the summer there will not be the rigid covering structure, so the galleon is open. In case of rain/bad weather, there is a covering structure).
- €100.00 per person in the prow and stern area (in the prow there are just 2 small portholes and in the stern there are small windows. In the prow and in the stern area tables are laid for 4 so couples reserving only for 2 could be seated with other couples. Tables are big enough to allow each couple to have their own privacy).
- April-October 2016: Wednesday and Friday
- November-December 2016: Wednesday and Friday with a minimum of 8 participants
- February 2017: 3-8-10
- SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY: 13-14 February 2017 (embarkation at 8:30 pm – disembarkation at 11:30 pm)
- March-October 2017: Wednesday and Friday
- 16 September-31 May: embarkation at 8:00 pm – disembarkation at 11:00 pm
- 1 June-15 September: embarkation at 8:30 pm – disembarkation at 11:30 pm