Galleon Dinner Cruise in Venice
- Enjoy a romantic dinner during a short cruise on Venice's lagoon
- Admire the scenic coast of Mazzorbo, Burano and Murano
- Dine on board during a panoramic tour in Saint Mark’s basin
- Discover typical Venetian flavours in an inviting atmosphere
Come on board the Venetian Galleon for a tasty candlelight dinner while sailing among the quiet water of Venice and its lagoon. A 3 hours cruise to discover the typical Venetian flavours and the charm of the islands: tasting the delicate dishes carefully cooked by the Chef on board, the slow sailing of the galleon will offer you a breathtaking seascape of the islands of the Venetian lagoon.
Leaving the dock of Venice, you will slowly sail towards the north part of the lagoon hugging the coast of Mazzorbo, with its cypress row, and of Burano, island with the characteristic coloured houses, to head again towards Murano, famous all over the world for the masterpieces of the glass blower, recognizable by the furnaces that you can see in the islands where, if you take a closer look, you will see through the windows the flames of burning fires.
Dinner on board will continue with a panoramic tour in Saint Mark’s basin during which you will see, among all the wonders, the Redeemer Church, the basilica Santa Maria Della Salute, Punta della Dogana and, in front of the unique seascape of Venice and Saint Mark’s square, that you will admire from a privileged point of view on board the Venetian Galleon, dessert will be served.
- Lagoon cruise
- free drink: water, coke, lemonade, white and red wines, beer and prosecco
- Any wines or spirits consumed other than those on the menu should be paid for directly aboard.
Embarkation and disembarkation at Venice dock – in front of Museo Navale (Riva S. Biasio, 2148 Castello, Venezia)
Only during November and December, the dinner will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants. If this happens you will be notified two days before the booked date and you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund.
At the time of booking, clients are required to indicate the position of table chosen (prow, stern or main deck) and to specify any food allergy or intolerance.
Clients are required to choose between two options:
- €110.00 per person on the main deck with panoramic windows so guest will have a wonderful view on the lagoon (during winter the galleon is covered and has heating whereas in the summer there will not be the rigid covering structure, so the galleon is open. In case of rain/bad weather, there is a covering structure).
- €100.00 per person in the prow and stern area (in the prow there are just 2 small portholes on the top and you can not see outside, in the stern, where there is the kitchen, there are small windows. In the prow and in the stern area tables are laid for 4 so couples reserving only for 2 could be seated with other couples. Tables are big enough to allow each couple to have their own privacy).
For cancellations up to 15 days before the dinner, 70% of the paid amount will be refunded. No money will be refunded for cancellations in the 15 days before the dinner or in case of no-show.
- February: 1-5-6-7-13-14-16
- March - October: Wednesday and Friday
- September 16 - May 31: embarkation at 8:00 pm – disembarkation at 11.00pm
- June 1 - September 15: embarkation at 8:30 pm – disembarkation at 11.30pm
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...