Iconic gondola ride experience in Venice
- Relax and take in the beauty of Venice on a 30-minute gondola ride
- Navigate the Grand Canal with a local official gondolier
- Enjoy the views from the iconic gondola, one of the symbols of Venice
Venice is truly an unforgettable city and the best way of exploring its splendour is, no doubt, through its intricate waterways. Experience the mystique and charm of this incredible city often described as the most beautiful city built by man with an enchanting 30-minute gondola tour.
Meet your representative at the Gondola Station, where you’ll begin your tour with a local gondolier. Beginning on Venice’s much-travelled Grand Canal, you’ll see sights such as Santa Maria della Salute Church, constructed by lucky plague survivors and since inspiring many artists creations. You’ll then lazily float along the minor canals taking in some of the city’s most iconic sites under its magical bridges. Admire the Fenice Opera House and Theatre, the former home of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and the elaborate façade of the Church of San Moisè.
- 30-minute shared gondola ride (mixed group of up to 6 pax) with no commentary included
- Small groups of 6 people
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- No reductions
Calle Vallaresso, 1314, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Your City Wonders representative will meet you where the big “Servizio Gondole Dogana” sign is. If arriving by Vaporetto: Take the lines 1 or 2 and get off at San Marco Vallaresso Vaporetto stop. If arriving from Piazza San Marco: from the Basilica, walk towards the lagoon and take the right side on Riva degli Schiavoni, with the lagoon on your left side. Continue straight until you arrive to Dogana Vallaresso Gondola Station.
- Please note that the Gondola ride cannot operate during heavy rain or adverse weather conditions. In this case either an alternate date or a full refund will be provided to clients.
- Please note that there will be 6 people per gondola and parties larger than 6 will have to be split.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- We recommend that customers who are not familiar with Venice give themselves ample time to find meeting points.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- 01/06/2018 - 27/10/2018: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday at 11:30 am
- 28/10/2018 - 18/11/2018: Friday, Saturday at 11:30 am
- 01/06/2018 - 27/10/2018: Sunday at 4.00 pm
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...