- Explore the medieval alleys and streets of gorgeous Treviso while treating yourself to local food and wine
- Sample an excellent glass of Prosecco at a typical osteria
- Enjoy scenic views of the Italian countryside
- Visit family-run wineries, meet with the producers, and see how the famous Prosecco wine is made
- Learn about Veneto culture and history, and hang out with locals
You’ll meet your guide and driver at Piazzale Roma at the steps of Ponte della Costituzione (also known as Calatrava Bridge). From there you’ll start your trip to the fascinating town of Treviso, a medieval city just half an hour from Venice.
Once in Treviso, your guide will take you for a short walk in the city centre, which still retains most of its medieval architecture and charm. A pleasant walk through the canals and the fish market will lead us to the very heart of town, Piazza dei Signori, where you’ll visit a renowned osteria (traditional spot that serves wine and food) for a glass of Prosecco and a first delicious taste of local treats.
Then, you will meet our driver and, we’ll head to the first family-owned winery — along the way, soak in the scenic views of the area, with its vineyards and historic villas and castles. There, we’ll show you how Italian bubbles are made and, of course, you’ll have the chance to taste their amazing wines!
After the first winery visit, we’ll take you to Conegliano, where another small winery awaits, ready to show you its breathtaking views and sublime wines. You’ll sip a sample while learning about Prosecco and Veneto history.
And if you haven’t fallen in love with the region yet, just wait until you arrive at your last stop, a true Italian gem! Five generations have run this family business where traditions and genuine care for the environment go hand-in-hand to create some amazing wines.
During the drive back to Venice, your guide will provide you with local tips so you can get to know the area better and make the most of the rest of your holiday in Veneto!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Private licensed van and driver
- Food and drink samples
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs or personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your driver and guide
At the steps of Ponte della Costituzione or Calatrava bridge
- Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted on this tour
- Dress standard
- Please wear casual clothing and comfortable shoes for walking
- In summer months, it’s also a good idea to bring a bottle of water, a hat, and sunscreen
From Monday to Saturday at 08.30am
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...