Unique Venissa wine experience in Venice
- Taste "Venissa", a unique wine produced only with the Venetian grapes "Dorona"
- Visit the particular vineyards of Venissa, very close to the picturesque Burano island
- Discover one of the most beautiful island of the "Native Venice" and enjoy the view from there!
Ever heard about "Venissa"? Venissa is a very unique and distinctive wine, only produced in a very specific area in Venice.
During this experience, you'll get to know this wine, taste it, discover the vineyards and the island where it was born. In particular, you will have the chance to enjoy a guided visit of the vineyards in the Mazzorbo Island, where an unexpected and enchanting landscape will be waiting for you and will allow you to discover one of the most beautiful island of the so-called "Native Venice" (Venezia Nativa).
At the winery, you will then take part in a guided wine tasting of the Venissa wine and about its production, only possible starting from the Venetian typical grapes "Dorona".
- Guided visit through the vineyards
- Guided tasting of Venissa wine
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Children up to 17 years old pay 50% less (a soft drink will replace the wine)
Mazzorbo Island is connected to Burano Island through a small wooden bridge.
- Please book the visit at least 3 days in advance
- Minimum drinking age, for the wine tasting, is 18
- Monday: at 11.30 and at 15.00
- Friday: at 15.00
- Saturday: at 11.30 and at 15.00
Il Museo ebraico di Venezia è caratterizzato da un complesso urbanistico architettonico e museale un...
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner — ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Streaty Venice is a relaxing 3 hr walk around the intricate alleys of the old town. The walk goes th...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
NEW YEAR'S EVE 2019 Party + Dinner at Iron Gate's CONTARINI PALACE! Complete dinner from 8.00pm to 1...