Unique Venissa wine experience in Venice
- Taste "Venissa", a unique wine produced only with the Venetian grapes "Dorona"
- Visit the particular vineyards of Venissa, very close to the picturesque Burano island
- Discover one of the most beautiful island of the "Native Venice" and enjoy the view from there!
Ever heard about "Venissa"? Venissa is a very unique and distinctive wine, only produced in a very specific area in Venice.
During this experience, you'll get to know this wine, taste it, discover the vineyards and the island where it was born. In particular, you will have the chance to enjoy a guided visit of the vineyards in the Mazzorbo Island, where an unexpected and enchanting landscape will be waiting for you and will allow you to discover one of the most beautiful island of the so-called "Native Venice" (Venezia Nativa).
At the winery, you will then take part in a guided wine tasting of the Venissa wine and about its production, only possible starting from the Venetian typical grapes "Dorona".
- Guided visit through the vineyards
- Guided tasting of Venissa wine
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Children up to 17 years old pay 50% less (a soft drink will replace the wine)
Mazzorbo Island is connected to Burano Island through a small wooden bridge.
- Please book the visit at least 3 days in advance
- Minimum drinking age, for the wine tasting, is 18
- Monday: at 11.30 and at 15.00
- Friday: at 15.00
- Saturday: at 11.30 and at 15.00
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Any night in Venice is special – this trip just adds to the luxury. This afternoon and evening tour ...