Venice for Kids: family private walking tour
- Discover the lagoon city through the eyes of your child
- Take a child-friendly ghost tour of the Venice canals
- Live a real family experience
- Hear the story of St Mark’s Bell Tower
Introduce your kids to the beauty of Venice on a 2-hour family friendly private walking tour that won’t leave them bored. Take an interactive guided itinerary that stimulates your children’s imagination but also engages adults, so that the whole family will experience Venice under a different light!
Travelling with your children is surely an enjoyable experience but it can also be a little stressful! Venice, in particular, could seem difficult to visit in a proper way with your little kids with you. However, don’t worry, we have the solution for you! Joining this tour you will follow an itinerary filled with adventure and activities, specifically designed to engage your children with the history and art of this unique city. You and your family will learn curiosities, stories and legends in a 2-hour walk from Rialto to St. Mark’s Square. Our guides are mothers themselves and have had a long experience in entertaining many ‘little rascals’ by triggering their interest in the city. Thanks to our tour both you and your kids will have fun and at the same time you all will discover the secrets of this magic city. You will find out that Venice is really a place for kids!
- Private guided tour
- Any service not mentioned in “inclusions”
- San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statue
- This tour is available all year round
- Not refundable or exchangeable tickets
- Please come to the meeting point a few minutes before the departure
- Maximum: 10 people
- This is a private tour
- English & Italian: everyday
- French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- From 1 April to 31 October: 2.30pm
- From 1 November to 31 March: 11.00am
Impara i segreti ed i trucchi dei più famosi piatti della cucina veneziana e assaggia il frutto del ...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...