- Discover the typical Venetian aperitif
- Stop in 3 taverns where locals usually go
- Enjoy a glass of wine and a quick bite
- Learn about Venice’s traditions and history
Meet your guide and start a journey that will let you discover the real taste of Venice’s culinary tradition!
You will visit the Rialto food market (morning tour only), and then you will stop in 3 taverns where locals go for a glass of wine or a quick bite before lunch or dinner. You will learn about Venice’s traditions and history while sipping your drink. At the end of the tour our local expert will be at your disposal for any recommendation you may need.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Traghetto crossing (weather permitting)
- Rialto food market visit (morning tour only)
- 3 stops for wine/cicchetti tastings
Campo Santa Sofia
- The tour will not take place if it does not reach a minimum number of participants
- If this happens you will be offered an alternate date for your booking or a complete refund
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday 11.00am - 5.00pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
The region of Venice offers many of the best wines in Italy and if you are staying in Venice for jus...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
During the 17th and 18th centuries, it was estimated that there were 8 to 10,000 gondolas operating ...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...