- Enjoy the ride among vineyards, olive trees and great views over the Lake Garda
- Explore the villages on the lake, full of life and beautiful buildings
- No effort riding up to the small hills around the lake, thanks to our E-Bikes!
You will reach Garda Lake through a short travel in minivan. Then you will pedal on the bike path among the olive trees and along the water in Garda, which is located in a picturesque narrow bay. From there, with a short and easy climb by e-bike, you will get out of the crowds and bike on secondary relaxing roads with beautiful views of Lake Garda.
A short hike will take you on Rocca del Garda, a natural terrace above the Lake. Once back to Garda, after the lunch break, you will be back on country roads with your e-bikes. The countryside of the lake, even if a lot of houses have been built, is still rich in cultivations, olive trees and vineyards, woods and old cottages, noble villas and Romanesque churches.
Then you will go back to Verona with the minivan, that will be there waiting for you.
- Minivan transfer
- E-Bike rental
- Food and beverages
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point in "La Bicicletteria" shop, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
- It is possible to book a private tour for 2 people
Monday and Friday at 9.00am
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...