- discover and taste the wines from the most renowned wine-growing areas of Verona
- taste delicious specialities of the territory in accompaniment to the wines
- have fun at aperitif time with the Dj set and the live broadcast of RADIO VERONA
Rewine 2018, the event that takes you to discovery and taste the best wines of the Verona area, will be held at the famous Dogana Veneta located in the historic center of Lazise, close to the old port and directly on the shores of Lake Garda.
Thanks to the charm of the location, Rewine will be able to amaze and attract both the most prepared consumers and the less experienced among the locals and the numerous tourists who choose Lake Garda for their summer holidays.
Those attending the event will also be able to bring home a tangible memory of the "ReWine" experience by buying the most popular and renowned bottles of the territory!
- Tasting of all the wines offered by the producers
- Tasting of many different the gastronomic products
- Entertainment with Radio Verona and Dj set
- Cooking shows to showcase the best combinations of food and wine from Verona
Piazzetta Partenio, 13, 37017 Lazise (Verona)
The events takes place at the Dogana Veneta.
- The ticket is valid throughout the whole day
- You can enter and exit the Dogana Veneta several times within the day indicated on your ticket (you just need to show the staff the bracelet you got at the entrance)
Thursday 19 and Friday 20 July 2018, from 18.00 to 24.00
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Discover an enchanting spa center, nestled between the gentle hills of Valpolicella, just a few kilo...
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” mean...