Romeo & Juliet bike tour
- The most romantic and suggestive places of Verona by bike
- Discover the places where Romeo and Juliet's story developed
- The view from Castel San Pietro, the most romantic viewpoint in Verona
Between legend and reality, you will go discovering the places where the lovers' story developed: the famous balcony where they fell in love, the marriage in the crypt of the cathedral, the corner where Mercuzio was killed by Tebaldo and Romeo was condemned to exile.
Tha fame of Verona as romantic city is not only linked to Shakespeare's tale. By bike you will discover the most suggestive streets, the hidden yards and nicest water wells.
By the end of the tour you will climb up by funicular to San Pietro Castle and terrace, the place where generations of young lovers meet.
Shakespeare's story, told by your guides and lived by your eyes, will take a special place in your memories.
- Entrance in San Zeno Church and its crypt
- A ride in the funicular which goes up to Castel San Pietro
- Food and beverage
- Tips and anything else that is not explicitly specified
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR, Italy
Meeting point at "La Bicicletteria" shop, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
Every day at 3.30pm
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
Mit dieser Tour können Sie einen wunderschönen Tag mit Ihrer Familie in der faszinierenden Gegend vo...
Wenn Sie an einem Tag verschiedene Erlebnisse erleben möchten, ist diese Tour genau das Richtige für...
Begleiten Sie diese Wanderung, um mehr über die blutigsten Ereignisse in Verona und die schreckliche...
Ausgehend vom zentralen Marktplatz, wo der beeindruckende Palazzo Maffei aus dem 17. Jahrhundert und...
Während dieser leidenschaftlichen Stadtrundfahrt durch Verona werden Sie zunächst einige der wichtig...