- Enjoy the city from an original point of view: the river!
- Visit the center of Verona and its beautiful hidden spots
- Have fun during your rafting experience
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are looking for. This tour combines a relaxing bike tour in the city center of Verona, and an adventurous rafting experience.
You will visit Verona with your bike: its city Centre, its famous monuments and squares as well as its hidden and less known streets and alleys. Then you will ride by the river Adige to enjoy it from above and see the bridges under which we will raft afterwards: Ponte Pietra, Ponte di Castelvecchio, Ponte della Vittoria.
In a nice neighborhood called San Zeno, you will have a break where you will enjoy the view of the majestic Romanesque cathedral. After a little snack, you will cycle to the dock to start your rafting experience. There, you will leave your bike and descend the river. Rafting is an unusual and original way to enjoy the charm of the city, built and developed by the river.
- Descent of the river Adige on a rafting boat with a patented guide
- Guided bike tour
- Lunch, food and beverage
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point in "La Bicicletteria" shopt, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
Every day at 9.30am
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...