Verona cargo bike tour
- Live a beautiful day with your family
- Discover Verona and its secret spots
- Get advices and listen to curiosities of the city told by your friendly guide
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with your family.
You could live a funny and relaxing day with your children pedaling through old streets and along its river's embankments, as far as you could bring them with you with the special electric cargo bike. The cargo can carry up to 4 kids!
You will pedal along the Adige river to discover the nicest corner of the city, walk or ride up to San Pietro Castle to enjoy the breathtaking Verona views from above.
Your professional and friendly guide will give you the best advice where to get the best Gelato or coffee along the way and he will tell you stories, curiosities and legends of the territory. You could also have time to stop taking amazing photos at a slow pace.
- E-bike rental
- Guided tour
- Cargo bike rental (up to 4 children) driven by the tour leader
- Food and beverage
- Medical and luggage insurance
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point at "La Bicicletteria" shop, close to Castelvecchio
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Kids on the cargo are free of charge
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
Every day at 9.30am
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
The course is aimed at anyone looking to build a solid professional knowledge of the wine world. You...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...