Verona E-bike Tour
- See all the main attractions of Verona on a bike
- Discover hidden corners and places that only the local knows
- Listen to the legends and stories about Verona
Verona has precious monuments and ancient neighborhoods, majestic buildings and hidden alleys. This tour will take you to discover the must-sees of the city and also to discover the hidden and most authentic spots in Verona.
You will ride along the river Adige to catch the best views. Crossing Ponte Pietra, you could walk up or get the cableway to see Verona from Castel San Pietro, a wonderful panoramic spot.
Your guide will give you some advices about traditional dishes and where to taste them, with a delicious handmade ice cream and the best glass of wine. Your will know the legends, secrets, habits and curiosities of this old town and its inhabitants.
With your expert local guide and his advices, you could get the best of this beautiful city in just one tour. Join it if you would like to know all the secrets and curiosities about the magical Verona.
- Expert local guide
- Bike rental
- Food and beverage
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Child (0-9): free
- Youth (10-18): reduced
Regaste S. Zeno, 1, 37123 Verona VR
Meeting point in "La Bicicletteria" bike shop, close to Castelvecchio Castle
- The tour takes place with every weather condition: with light rain by bike with raincoat, with heavy rain by foot
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids
- Minors need to be accompanied by an adult
- The tour leader speaks Italian and English. It is also possible to ask for a Spanish, French and German speaking tour guide
- It is possible to book a private tour for 2 people
Every day at 9.30am
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...
With this tour you could enjoy a beautiful day totally immerse in the fascinating Verona area with y...
If you want to enjoy different experience in just one day, this tour is definitely what you are look...
Join this walking tour to learn about the bloodiest events that occurred in Verona and about horribl...
Starting from the central Market Square, where the stunning 17th century Palazzo Maffei and the brea...
During this passionate walking tour of Verona you'll first see some of the most important locations ...