- Learn all about the history of one of the most beautiful towns in Italy
- Visit sites that recall Shakespeare's romantic drama, Romeo and Juliet
- Marvel at this stunning Roman amphitheater that characterizes the city of love
When forced to leave his beloved Juliet and the town of Verona in exile, Shakespeare’s Romeo said: There is no world without Verona walls.
This special city was the setting of Shakespeare’s drama, Romeo and Juliet, one of the most famous love tragedies of all time. Rolling hills, the Po Valley plains, vineyards and olive groves surround this romantic town.
On this 3-hour walking tour the guide will point out the most important sights and points of interest, such as Juliet's House, the palaces of the Scala family, the Church of St. Elena, the house of the Capulets, the Capitolare and much more.
You'll also have the chance to visit the Arena, one of the best preserved Roman amphitheaters in the world. Follow your guide inside this amphitheater which still serves as one of the world's great opera venues. Look behind the façade of the pink marble monument that dominates Piazza Brà and learn about its fascinating history, the legends and mysteries surrounding it. Ask your guide about the stories of the gladiators!
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- skip-the-line ticket to the Verona Arena
- food & drinks
- entrance fees to museums/attractions (except for the Arena)
Piazza Bra, Verona
Meet your guide at the foot of the big historical gate with a clock on it, that is located at the end of Corso Porta Nuova, entering Piazza Bra.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and be aware that the Arena has steep steps
- on Monday at 2 pm and 3 pm
- Tuesday to Sunday at 9 am, 10 am, 2 pm and 3 pm
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
Questo corso è rivolto a chiunque voglia costruirsi una base di conoscenza solida e professionale ne...