Wine Vespa tour of Verona and its hills
- Drive your Vespa through the countryside of Verona
- Enjoy the trip with your friends
- Enjoy delights of Veronese cuisine in a typical "trattoria"
- Visit a winery and taste wine
The Wine Vespa Tour is the most fun excursion for a group of friends that wants to visit Verona and its beautiful hills without losing the opportunity to do a tasting of wines in a historic winery in Valpolicella. A fun and exciting tour aboard the legendary Vespa, with more than half a day from Verona to landscapes and breathtaking views, until you arrive at a beautiful winery in the hills of Valpolicella, where you'll visit the vineyards and the cellar, in addition to taste famous local wines and have lunch with typical organic products of the region. A unique and exciting, ideal for groups!
- Professional Tour Leader
- Vespa rental
- Organic lunch
- Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Drinks and snacks not foreseen
- Kasko insurance 15,00€ each Vespa
At local tour operator office, VERONALITY, Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14B, Verona
- We suggest to wear appropriate clothing to go on a Vespa (a jacket even in summer)
- This tour is available for a minimum of 2 drivers or 1 driver + passenger
- Not suitable for children under 14
- From April to October
- From Monday to Saturday
- Meeting time: at 09.00am
- Departure time: at 09.30am
The Verona Walking Tour is the ideal solution for those who want discover the fascinating Verona Are...
Find the guide at the Veronality InfoPoint, located just less than 100 meters from Castelvecchio, th...
Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolice...
During his exile, Dante Alighieri spent a few years living in Verona. His son Pietro, enchanted by t...
Vieni a scoprire un centro termale incantevole, incastonato tra le dolci colline della Valpolicella ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...