Abu Dhabi guided sightseeing boat tour from Emirates Palace
- Experience Abu Dhabi from a new angle as you cruise along with your guide
- See the beautiful contrast of the modern skyline, nature, and culture that make up the UAE capital
- Choose the longer tour to find breath-taking views of Emirates Palace Hotel, Royal Palaces and the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
There is no better way to explore the capital of UAE than by boat. You can choose between two tours, a 60-minute or 90-minute tour. Both depart from the Emirates Palace Marina within the grounds of the luxurious hotel. Your captain will provide a fascinating array of information, highlighting the iconic sights of the city and pausing for fantastic photo opportunities. Have your cameras ready!
60-minute tour: Emirates Palace, Corniche and Lulu Island Tour
On the 60-minute tour, you will experience a touch of culture with a cruise along the Heritage Village site and then tour the full length of the Corniche where you will pause at the timeless Fisherman’s Village. Get up close to the man-made Lulu Island before you head back to the Emirates Palace Marina. Keep an eye out for dolphins!
90-minute tour: Emirates Palace, Royal Palaces and Grand Mosque Tour
The 90-minutes guided sightseeing tour will allow you discover the ever-changing skyline from a unique perspective. It will showcase a number of iconic sights including the Presidential Palace, Royal Palaces, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, Al Maqtaa Bridge and Al Maqtaa Fort. You will also be given the ideal view of the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a true masterpiece of modern architecture.
- Complimentary bottled water
- Personal guide with unique fun facts
- Lightweight lifejacket
- Transportation to the starting point of the tour
- Children up to 12 years old, weighing at least 15 kg: reduced
Emirates Palace Marina
You will meet at Dock C at the Emirates Palace Marina, Gate 3 Entrance.
- For safety reasons, women who are pregnant cannot participate in this tour and children less than 15 kg cannot be carried
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smartphones or iPads as well as printed vouchers
- Please make sure you bring a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing. In the event of bad weather or rough sea conditions, you will be informed of the situation as soon as possible, and changes might be made to your current booking if necessary. The judgment on the weather is at the tour operators discretion
- Hotel pick-up is available for an extra fee
- Operates daily
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- 90-minute tour departure times: 12.00pm and 4.00pm
- 60-minute tou departure times: 10.00am and 2.00pm
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Go behind the scenes of the glamorous Formula 1 motor racing world on a two-hour guided tour of the ...
Explore the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and its observation deck, known for world-class shopping, dini...
Discover the beautiful city of Al Ain, also known as the Garden City of the Gulf thanks to its numer...
Emiratis nor the expats can keep calm about Warner Bros World on Abu Dhabi's Yas Island. It is also ...
The manmade Yas island in the city of Abu Dhabi has been credited with some of the best attractions ...
The iconic Louvre of Abu Dhabi is the first universal museum in the Arab World that enhances the spi...
Perfect for beginners, this heart-pumping cycling tour showcases amazing archaeological discoveries ...
A visit to Abu Dhabi is a must to get a deep understanding of the culture and heritage of the Arabs....
Go to the thrilling Ferrari-themed amusement park of Ferrari World on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, with ...