Dubai top attractions with Burj Khalifa visit and Armani Hotel dinner from Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a delicious dinner in the Armani Hotel
- Visit Palm Jumeira Island and admire the Atlantis Hotel
- Admire Burj al-Arab and take pictures
- Watch a performance of the Dubai Mall Fountain
- Ride in a Dhow, a traditional boat
This tour includes most of what exciting Dubai can offer. Enjoy your luxury dinner at the amazing Armani hotel which is part of Burj Khalifa tower where you will have a full view to the Dubai fountain show (every 30 minutes) from the terrace of the restaurant .
Visit the the world's tallest tower by using the fastest elevator in the world which will take you to the 124th floor in only 58 seconds and enjoy the night view of Dubai city from the top.
Ride on a traditional Dhow (for approx 30 min) through the Dubai Marina canals passing by the amazing skylines with different shapes and different colors and discover the Dubai Marina skylines. Dubai Marina has more than 200 skylines with over 50,000 different flats (the world's largest Marina). Drive to the Palm island and stop for pictures at the Atlantis hotel.
- Armani dinner
- Burj Khalifa tickets
- Life tour guide speaking English, German or Italian
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Palm jumirah and Atlantes hotel
- Ride on a Dhow in Dubai Marina for 30 minutes
- Alcoholic drinks in the Armani Restaurant
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children (3-11 years) : reduction
- Infants (0-3 years): free
You will get a pick-up from your hotel. Please provide hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Please be aware of a dress code for the Armani Restaurant
- The dress code is smart casual: no flip flops, short pants or beach wear are allowed
- The tour runs on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Your hotel pick-up is at 2pm
- The pick-up time may vary according to your hotel location
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow' along the corniche. Meticulously ...