Evening Abu Dhabi Desert Safari
- Enjoy an adventurous desert ride with dune bashing jumps and bumps
- Experience camel riding and desert sandboarding
- Indulge in a BBQ Dinner and watch a belly dance show
Hop on board to a 4×4 land cruiser vehicle for a guided desert safari by leaving the busiest city for a while. Step into Al Kathima desert and experience dune bashing and visit a camel farm.
After the pickup, the Safari Marshal will drive you out to desert where you will visit the Camel Farm. Your safari marshal will get ready with the 4x4 vehicle for the next activity: the Dune Bash.You will feel the thrill of dune bashing up and down on the steep slopes of the desert dunes.
After the sunset, you will head towards a traditional Bedouin style desert camp in the middle of the desert. At the camp you are free to drink tea,coffee, soft drinks at anytime while enjoying the desert views.
Next to the camp, you will have space to ride a camel. You can enjoy sand boarding and other activities such as henna painting designs, Arabic costume photographs and hold a falcon. Shisha smoke too available at the camp if you want to give it a try.
After these activities you will enjoy a continental BBQ dinner and watch a belly dance show performed by a professional dancer.
- Experienced & Licensed safari Marshal (Well trained for first aid & driving in the desert)
- Picking up and Dropping off by 4x4 - Fully Insured & Roll-over protected vehicles
- Camel farm visit
- Adventurous Dune Drive (45 minutes - 60 minutes)
- BBQ dinner
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Tea, Coffee, Dates & water at the desert camp
- Belly Dance Show
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting designs by a Arabic lady
- Arabic traditional costumes for photo session
- Quad biking (100 AED for 20 minutes)
- Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- Adult (Age 12+)
- Child (Age 3-11)
- Infant (Age 0-2) Free
At checkout, you will be asked to select one of the following pick-up locations
- Abu Dhabi Port – Ships Arrivals: Our Safari Marshal will be waiting at the guest’s entrance of the terminal, holding a name board of yours
- Abu Dhabi International Airport: Guests are requested to come to Airport Premier inn hotel lobby which is 10 minutes walk away
- Any City Hotels in Abu Dhabi: Our Safari Marshal will pick you up from any city hotel's lobby
- During the Ramadan as a sign of respect to the Islamic Culture, alcoholic beverages and belly dancing will not be included on the list of activities we offer at the desert camp in Abu Dhabi
- 4x4 Pick up - sharing with 6 guests in one car
- Exact pickup timing will be communicated on the tour date
- Summer: From 3.30pm - 4.00pm to 8.00 - 9.00pm
- Winter: From 3.00pm - 3.30pm to 8.30 - 9.30pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...