Ferrari World Abu Dhabi tickets
- Feel the thrill of what it's like to be a Scuderia Ferrari driver
- Have a full Ferrari experience at this unique theme park perfect for a family fun day
- Get an adrenaline rush on more than 20 rides and attractions suitable for all ages
- Customize your experience with bronze, silver or gold tickets
Located in the capital of United Arab Emirates, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi was created in tribute to Ferrari’s passion, heritage, excellence, innovation and performance. It is a unique and thrilling theme park filled with entertainment for people of all ages and interests. With more than 20 rides and attractions including the world’s fastest roller coaster to advanced racing simulators, you will be sure to have an unforgettable experience. Your ticket gives you all-day access to rides and attractions but you can choose between the bronze, silver or gold tickets to get even more fast track access.
- Entrance tickets
- Bronze ticket: unlimited, all-day access to rides and attractions
- Silver ticket: three shot fast passes and unlimited, all-day access to rides and attractions
- Gold ticket : unlimited, all-day fast track access to rides and attractions
- Children (3 and under): free with proof of age at the entrance gate
Yas Island, Abu Dhabi
Easily accessible by bus or car from Abu Dhabi or Dubai and you can find free parking near the venue. If you are already on the island there is a free Yas Express shuttle service that passes major Yas Island landmarks including Ferrari World.
- Guests must be 1.3m and above for full access to rides and attractions
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Due to annual maintenance, please note the closure dates for the following rollercoasters: Flying Aces (April 26-May 14)/ Formula Rossa (May 15-Jun 11)
- Park general terms and conditions apply, including but not limited to:
- No outside food, drink, glass, ice coolers or cold boxes
- No fighting, abusive language, intoxication or unruly behavior
- No smoking in non-designated areas
- No queue jumping
- No items deemed potentially harmful
- No pets (except for service animals in special cases)
- Please remember to wear appropriate clothing
- Daily hours: 11.00am-8.00pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow' along the corniche. Meticulously ...