Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum skip-the-line tickets
- Catch the rays of light passing through the dome, an architectural masterpiece
- Marvel in the impressive landmark of Abu Dhabi as you explore the galleries
- See famous works by Giovanni Bellini and Leonardo da Vinci among other renowned artists
- Walk along the water channel that runs through the museum
- Witness the remarkable paintings from the collection of Rembrandt, Vermeer & The Dutch Golden Age
A must-see cultural landmark in the capital of UAE, Louvre Abu Dhabi is both an architectural marvel as well as home to celebrated art collections. This ambitious and innovative project will take you on a journey through chronological and theme-based displays. Louvre Abu Dhabi transverses different periods and civilizations ultimately creating a universal museum. The art collection continues to grow and includes ancient and contemporary works from various countries. With your entry, you will have access to museum galleries, exhibitions, the Children's Museum and public spaces underneath the dome.
Located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island, the museum's surrounding landscapes inspired its design: a virgin lagoon island, between sand and sea, shade and light. A dome covers two-thirds of the museum giving shade while reducing energy consumption. A water channel runs through the museum, inspired by ancient Arab engineering, transforming the space into a refreshing oasis.
Alongside the new entry masterpieces by Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, and Jean-Michel Basquiat, there are several must-see temporary and permanent works at the museum, such as: Leonardo da Vinci (Woman Portrait, also called La Belle Ferronnière), Portrait of Fayoum (Egypt, Antinoopolis), Giovanni Bellini (Madonna and Child), Claude Monet (La Gare Saint-Lazare), Piet Mondrian (Composition with Blue, Red, Yellow and Black), René Magritte (The Subjugated Reader), Osman Hamdi Bey (A Young Emir Studying), Jacques-Louis David (Napoleon Crossing the Alps), Bactrian (Princess), Statue of Gudea Prince of Lagash Praying, Jackson Pollock (Number 26A: Black and White), Paul Gauguin (Children Wrestling).
Also, remarkable paintings of The Golden Age will be displayed starting February 14 until May 18. Rembrandt, Vermeer & The Dutch Golden Age will make you live the Dutch 17th century through the painters' masterpieces.
- Valet parking
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Louvre Abu Dhabi is located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island. Free parking is available.
- Prayer rooms are located in the Forum
- On-site services available: valet parking, cloakrooms, lockers, strollers and wheelchairs
- Admission tickets are only available on the selected dates
- You are obliged to bring valid certification documents for reduced and complimentary tickets
- You will receive a confirmation and e-ticket within 24 hours of your booking request
- Tickets must be presented at the entrance. Printed or mobile tickets are accepted
- Tickets are for one-time use only, non-refundable, non-transferable
- Please note that the tickets are valid until October 6, 2019
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Closed Mondays
- Last entry is 30 minutes prior to closing time
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Perfect for beginners, this heart-pumping cycling tour showcases amazing archaeological discoveries ...
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, capital of the Emirates, known as the Arabian Jewel. Jebel Ali...
Louvre Abu Dhabi is truly universal, going beyond geography and nationality. You will be convenientl...
Following your hotel, the port or airport pick-up in Abu Dhabi, journey by an air-conditioned 4WD La...
Get ready for a 4-hour desert safari starting with an early morning pick-up at your hotel. A 45-minu...