Make your own Abu Dhabi city tour
- Customize your private sightseeing tour with a personal driver
- Don't miss the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world
- Admire at your own pace the artificially created islands and the stunning modern buildings
- Choose the option with a private guide to learn all about Abu Dhabi
Explore the capital of the United Arab Emirates with your convenient, custom-made experience and discover the contrast between old traditions of Abu Dhabi and the new, modern buildings and skyscrapers of this impressive city.
Your personal driver will pick up your party at your convenience to embark on a four-hour tour. A fun and inexpensive way to sightsee in Abu Dhabi. The route can be designed based on the sights most interesting to you. Below is a list that can be tailor-made to your preference. If you need any assistance in making your tour, a tour manager would be happy to help you. You can choose the option of a private guide to show you around the city and give you interesting facts.
Popular sights to see include:
· Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
· Heritage Village
· Women's Craft Centre
· Yas Island Ferrari World - Yas Island
· Emirates Palace
· Manarat Al Saadiyat
· Emirates National Auto Museum
· Masdar City
· Abu Dhabi Public Beach
· World Trade centre Souk
· Observation deck abu dhabi etihad gallery
· Sky Tower Marina Mall
· Sheick Zeyed Center
· Dhow Cruise Cornice
· Iranian market
· Dates market
· Fishing harbour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Professional driver/guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets and fees
- Children 11 and under
At the desired time, your driver will pick you up at your hotel. Please provide the hotel information and if possible the room number and active mobile number (or Whatsapp number) when making your reservation.
- If the tour exceeds more than 4 hours (10-30 minutes more at no charge) each additional hour is subject to a fee
Keep in mind these attraction hours when making your tour:
- Heritage Village is closed Friday
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is closed to visitors Friday morning and during the month of Ramadan the hours are:
- Saturday through Thursday: 9.00am to 2.00pm (last admission at 1.30 pm)
- Friday: closed
- Your tour will begin based on your preferred time
- Duration: four hours
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Leave the hustle and bustle of your daily routines behind and enjoy the breeze on this Abu Dhabi isl...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...