Private Liwa overnight desert safari from Abu Dhabi
- Have a mind-blowing desert experience deep in the desert
- Encounter wild life such as desert rabbit, fox and black and brown camels
- Count the stars as you keep warm near a bonfire
- Get beautiful views of both sunset and sunrise
- Go on an adventurous desert dune drive on the tallest dunes
On your exclusive Liwa overnight safari you will first be picked up by an expert safari guide who will take you to the Liwa desert safely. Before sunset, you will be busy in Liwa with a fun dune-bashing experience. After witnessing the beauty of the sunset, you will arrive to the evening destination where you will sleep under the stars in the middle of desert. The following morning, you will experience the captive sunrise views before breakfast. You will have some time to enjoy the morning desert ambience and feeling the bliss of the morning wind.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Desert dune drive
- Expert safari guide
- BBQ dinner
- Tents with firewood
- Shisha facility
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Arabic coffee with breakfast
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up direct from your hotel. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- During the winter time, this tour is not recommended for infants
- Dress code: sporty and smart casual is recommended
- 4x4 Land Cruiser: minimum 3 adults and maximum 4 adults
- Pickup locations:
- Abu Dhabi Port, ships arrivals: your guide will be waiting at the guest’s entrance of the terminal, holding a name sign
- Abu Dhabi international airport: guests are requested to come to Airport Premier Inn hotel lobby (10 min walk from airport)
- Any city hotels in Abu Dhabi: your guide will pick you up from any city hotel’s lobby
- Any mall: your guide will pick you up from any main mall’s main entrance
- Hotel pick-up: between 11.00am-12.00pm
- Hotel drop-off: 12.00pm-1.00pm the following day
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Enjoy a memorable evening aboard a traditional Arabian boat ‘Dhow’ along the corniche. Meticulously ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
This excursion captures the contrasts between modern Dubai and the old-world interaction of traditio...