Yas Marina Circuit public venue tour
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of Yas Marina Circuit
- Get access to the Race Control Room and pit areas
- Have your photo taken on the podium
- Discover what it takes to put on an F1 event
Go behind the scenes of the glamorous Formula 1 motor racing world on a two-hour guided tour of the state-of-the-art Yas Marina Circuit on Yas Island Abu Dhabi. Now open to the general public for escorted track tours, the Yas Marina Circuit tour is a must for all visitors to Abu Dhabi along with all motorsports fans.
You will travel to key points by an air-conditioned bus and start at Yas Central where the racing activities of the Yas Racing School are showcased. You will learn about the different race cars of Yas Marina Circuit, including the latest F1 model. Next, go to the North Grandstand to see what the spectators see from the Du Arena View.
If there are no events happening, you will continue through the race track by bus, passing areas like the Drag Strip, Kartzone, Shams Tower and Yas Marina View. You will then access the Race Control room, and see the paddock area and the F1 team pits and garages for a closer understanding of what is required to host a successful F1 race.
Finally, have your photo taken on the podium holding a race trophy!
- Tour guide
- Bus ride inside Yas Marina Circuit
- Children (4-12): reduced
Yas Central - Yas Marina Circuit - Yas Leisure Dr - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
You will enter from West Gate 20 and make your way to Yas Central.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your Venue Tour departure time
- Tours depart from Yas Racing School/ Yas Central (Bus stop: Yas Central)
- Arrive at the Yas Marina Circuit West Gate (20) entrance and follow the signs to the Racing School
- Tours operate twice daily
- Tuesday-Saturday: 10.00am; 2.00pm
Discover the hidden beauty of the Arabian Desert while stepping back in time. This half-day Abu Dhab...
Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan is a car lover, and has a collection of more than 200 cars. You ca...
White tigers, lions, Siberian bears, oh my! The Emirates Park Zoo is home to more than 1700 animals....
Kayak is a canoe-like boat where the paddler sits facing forward. Riders use a double-bladed paddle ...
It is a sprint to the finish line while going head to head against another driver in a series of dri...
Take an unperturbed, serene trip to Al Ain that is often dubbed as the Garden City. Placed about 120...