Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Get the most out of your visit to Machu Picchu.
- Choose to visit all the highlights of Machupicchu with a private tour
- Explore the highlights of Machu Picchu, the temples of the Sun and the Palaces of the Inca Princess
Once you have bought your train, Machupicchu & Bus tickets, this private tour to Machupicchu lets you set your own agenda. Working with your private guide, customize your tour itinerary and explore the parts of this famous citadel that you want to visit, all without strangers pulling you to the parts you're not interested in. Walk to the nicest viewpoints for shots of Machupicchu from above.
Your tour begins 10 minutes before the time for your entrance tickets for Machupicchu, our guide will meet you by the entrance of the only hotel located outside Machupicchu: The Belmond Sanctuary Lodge.
During the 2 - 2 1/2 hours private tour you'll visit the most important viewpoints for your classical pictures, The Temples of The Sun, The Main, The Condor, etc., The palaces of the Inca Princess, The Quarry, etc, etc
Your tour will end next to the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge outside of Machupicchu where you can have lunch (at your own expense).
If necessary the tour provider can pick you up at the train station or at a hotel in Aguas Calientes town.
IMPORTANT: Please note that you have to buy your own train, Machupicchu, Huaynapicchu and bus tickets in advance. According to your train arrival be careful to buy the tickets for Machupicchu. Tou set up the guided tour; also please note that you MUST send to the provider the time you have on the ticket to go inside Machupicchu.
- Hotel or train station pickup
- Professional private guide
- Walking tour
- Tickets to all attractions
- Train tickets
- Bus Tickets
- Entrance fees for Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu, etc
- Gratuities/Tips (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Antisuyo, Aguas Calientes, Perú
Tour starts either at the train station or at any hotel
- To recommend and set up a good time for your tour: You MUST send us the arrival train details and the time on your entrance ticket for Machupicchu
- Please note that you have to buy your Machupicchu, Huaynapicchu and bus tickets in advance
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Re-confirmation of tour required 48 hours prior to the tour
During checkout you will be asked to provide the following information:
Entrance time on your ticket for Machupicchu
Arrival Train Details including
Date and Departure time
Train Type & Company
Daily at 6.00am, 7.00am, 8.00am, 9.00am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...
You will meet your guide and start your visit at our office Julia Travel. The first stop will be in ...
Mexico City is one of the most enjoyable destinations in the world. The historic centre was declared...
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyr...
During a trip in Mexico City, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...
Save up to 45% on admission to over 20 attractions and tours for one low price with a Go Cancun Card...