Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Get the most out of your visit to Machu Picchu.
- Choose to visit all the highlights of Machupicchu on a 3 hour private guided tour
- Explore the highlights of Machu Picchu, The temples of the Sun and The Palaces of the Inca Princess.
Your tour begins from either the train station or at your hotel in Aquas Calientes, our contact will wait for you with a sign and will take you to the bus station, the bus will take you to Machu Picchu. You'll enjoy this ride that takes about 30 minutes.
Once in Machu Picchu, your professional guide will be waiting for you to start your 2.5-hour private tour where you'll visit the most important viewpoints for your classical pictures. Some of the places you'll visit on this tour is The Temples of The Sun, The Main, The Condor, etc., The palaces of the Inca Princess, The Quarry, etc, etc
Your tour will end next to the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge outside of Machu Picchu where you can have lunch (at your own expense).
Please note that you have to buy your Machupicchu, Huaynapicchu and bus tickets in advance
- Hotel or Train Station pickup
- Professional Private guide
- Walking tour
- Tickets to all attractions Train tickets
- Bus Tickets
- Entrance fees for Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu, etc
- Gratuities/Tips (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Antisuyo, Aguas Calientes, Peru
Tour starts either at the Train Station or at any hotel.
- Please note: you must send us the arrival train details to recommend and set up a good time for your tour.
- Please note that you have to buy your Machupicchu, Huaynapicchu and bus tickets in advance
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Re-confirmation of tour required 48 hours prior to the tour
During checkout you will be asked to provide the following information:
Arrival Train Details including
Date and Departure time
Train Type & Company
City of Origin
- Every day
Enjoy a special day on the shore of Lake Chapala, just 5 km south of Guadalajara, surrounded by moun...
A professional guide will tell you everything there is to know about the site and the Mayan Culture....
Experience the culture and nature of Mexico with the benefits of a fast-track access. With the purch...
Discover Mexico City exploring its vibrant neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. From green parks, wi...
Join this full-day tour to visit two of the most enigmatic and interesting places in Mexico: the Pyr...
During a trip in Mexico city, you can not miss this visit of the Frida Kahlo Museum. Mexico is famou...