Jump on board! Hold on tight! Prepare to get wet! Get all of your mates together for an epic and exhilarating experience around the bays of Airlie Beach onboard the banana boat. Building up some awesome speed behind our powerful jet ski, make sure you are holding on tight. This is a 30-minute experience where you can take in the views of Airlie from the water.
Excursions & day trips
Airlie Beach banana boat ride experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Take in the sights from your tube around Airlie Beach
- Enjoy tube riding behind powerful jet ski
- Have a fun-filled day with your friends
What to expect
- 30-minute banana boat ride
- All safety gear
N00, Coral Sea Marina Southern End, Shingley Dr, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Please make your own way to Pioneer Adventures Coral Sea Marina Office floating office located opposite the fleet of Jet Skis.
What to remember
- Participants must be able to swim while wearing a life jacket
- Participants must be a minimum of 5 years of age to ride and It must be a minimum of 1.2 meters tall
- Participants must check-in and are ready to board the vessel at least 20 minutes prior to the departure time. Pioneer Adventures reserves the right to reassign seats if customers do not arrive by this time
- Any person who may be pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions, or have conditions that may cause a risk to their health, must not ride the Banan boat
- There is a minimum requirement of 6 pax for the trip to run. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You will get wet! Bring a change of clothes/towel
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.