Day tour of the best of French Riviera from Aix en Provence
- One day tour to discover the best of the French Riviera
- Photo stop at the old Casino of Monte Carlo
- Visit the old town of Nice and the famous Promenade des Anglais
- See the world famous Fragonard perfume factory in Eze
The French Riviera is one of the most famous sites in France; full of light and colours, it welcomes visitors all year long with a cool air and a unique view on the mediterranean sea. This tour will take you to Monaco, where you will see the Changing of the guard in front of the Princes' Palace.
From there, enjoy panoramic view on the Mediterranean sea standing on the rock of the principality of Monaco. You will enjoy a ride on the Monaco world famous race-track. Photo stop is required to take home a souvenir of the old Casino of Monte Carlo, facing the famous Hotel de Paris and Café de Paris and deluxe boutiques.
The next stop will be on the Corniche road to Eze, a lovely medieval village. Have a sight at the famous perfume factory Fragonard, created in 1926 in Grasse. To finish this wonderful day, head up to Nice, the biggest city on the French Riviera, for a panoramic tour of the city: Promenade des Anglais, the castle park overlooking the bay of angels, the old town, the Cours Saleya, ...
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Visit of Fragonard perfume factory
- Pick-up from Apple Store in Aix en Provence
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
From 1 April 2019 – 31 October 2019
Every Tuesday and Sundays
Departure: 9.00am / Return: 7.30pm
From 1 November 2019 – 31 March 2020
Departure: 8.30am / Return: 7.00pm
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this full-day excursion, you will have an exceptional day out sampling the delights of good f...
During this 2-hour retro sidecar tour, you will discover the most beautiful of the Aixoises, the mou...
On this special day, you will discover the picturesque village of Les Baux-de-Provence on a vintage ...
From Aix-en-Provence, your guide will drive you aboard a retro side-car to Château La Coste, an idea...