Full-day lavender tour in Valensole from Aix en Provence
- Enjoy the scenic ride to Plateau of Valensole with many photo stops
- Learn about the distillation process of lavender essential oil with a local farmer
- Free time to explore the villages of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie and Sainte Croix du Verdon
- Admire the breathtaking view of the Grand Canyon of the Gorges de Verdon
Take part to this unforgettable day on the Plateau of Valensole, specialised in the cultivation of «lavandin», where small roads are winding through the fields of flowers. You will be charmed by the sights and scents of the gorgeous Blue Gold of Provence. You will meet one of the local producers and learn about cultivation and distillation of the lavender essential oil and its medicinal virtues.The journey will continue to the perched village of Moustiers Sainte-Marie. This charming village is well known for its earthern wares workshops. You will have free time for lunch (not included).
In the afternoon, you will enjoy the panoramic tour of the spectacular and majestic Gorges of Verdon, known as one of the most beautiful canyons in Europe and around the turquoise colored Lake of Sainte-Croix. Before heading back to Aix-en-Provence, we will make a last stop in the picturesque village of Sainte Croix du Verdon where you will have the possibility of swimming or sun-bathing.
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Stop at a lavender agriculturist
- Free time in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie and Sainte Croix du Verdon
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Do not forget your swimming suit
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
Cancellation fees :
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 10 June 2019 – 20 July 2019
Mondays to Sundays
Departure: 9.00am/Return: 6.00pm
Pour son anniversaire, Jacky reçoit sa première boite de magie. Cela sera-t-il suffisant pour éveill...
Découvrez la magie avec Jacky et Bidouille ! Jacky et Bidouille, duo complice de singe et ventriloqu...
Non mais c'est la meilleure ! Jacky a décidé de devenir pirate ! Peut-être pour le carnaval ? Pas du...
GUILLAUME BATS LE 19/01/19 A AIX EN PROVENCE PMR 0491801089
Il y a 10 ans l’État a recruté un garçon gentil et doux, aujourd’hui il est devenu le prof le plus i...
EPILOGUER v. - S’ingénier à faire des critiques par le détail, faire des commentaires longs et super...