Saint Remy, Les Baux de Provence & Arles tour from Aix en Provence
- Follow the traces of Vincent Van Gogh in Arles
- Admire the breathtaking view from the medieval village Les Baux de Provence
- Free time to explore the town of St Remy de Provence
- Enjoy a photo stop at Les Antiques and St Paul de Mausole
- Possibility to watch at Les Carrières de Lumières - Van Gogh 'The Starry Night' ; a spectacular sound & light show
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its roman architecture, cultural heritage, its fresh cuisine and the impressionists like Manet, Cézanne, Pissarro or Van Gogh. If you want to discover the region in one day and see a selection of the most important sites, this tour is what you need: it will take you to the heart of Provence and to see the highlights of the region.
You will first discover Saint Rémy de Provence, typical town where you will enjoy free time to stroll around a traditional provençal market if you visit on a Wednesday. You will then enjoy a photo stop at two Roman monuments; Les Antiques and Saint Paul de Mausole.
Next stop is Les Baux de Provence, a perched medieval village with narrow stoned streets, and an imposing ruins castle. Do not miss the breathtaking view from the top of the hill. From March to December 2019, instead of visiting the village, you may choose watch a spectacular sound and light show 'Van Gogh, the Starry Night' at Les Carrières de Lumières (entrance fee not included)
You will explore the small picturesque city of Arles while following the paths of the painter Vincent Van Gogh. You will see the places where he created his most famous paintings in 1888. The city is also known for its Roman architectural heritage: the Amphitheater, Constantin Thermal Baths, Cryptoporticus amongst the numerous monuments of the city. Do not miss also the magnificent 12th century cloister of Saint Trophime (entrance fee not included).
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Entrance fee to Saint Trophime church
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019
- Every Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Departure: 9.00am/Return: 5.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
From 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
- Every Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Departure: 9.00am/Return: 5.30pm
No tours on 1st May 2019, 25th December 2019, 1st January 2020
Pour son anniversaire, Jacky reçoit sa première boite de magie. Cela sera-t-il suffisant pour éveill...
Découvrez la magie avec Jacky et Bidouille ! Jacky et Bidouille, duo complice de singe et ventriloqu...
Non mais c'est la meilleure ! Jacky a décidé de devenir pirate ! Peut-être pour le carnaval ? Pas du...
GUILLAUME BATS LE 19/01/19 A AIX EN PROVENCE PMR 0491801089
Il y a 10 ans l’État a recruté un garçon gentil et doux, aujourd’hui il est devenu le prof le plus i...
EPILOGUER v. - S’ingénier à faire des critiques par le détail, faire des commentaires longs et super...