One day tour in Verdon Canyon and Moustiers Sainte Marie from Aix en Provence
- Start the tour in L'Occitane factory located in Manosque
- Enjoy some free time in Moustiers Sainte Marie, well-known for its earthern wares
- Be amazed by the breathtaking Verdon Gorges
Start your guided tour in L'Occitane factory, created in 1976, in Manosque. Famous worldwide for its cosmetic products made from locally grown flowers and plants. You will cross Valensole plateau with its ocean of lavender fields in bloom from June to July.
You will continue to Moustiers Sainte-Marie, a charming and well-known village for earthen ware workshops. You will enjoy free time to explore and for lunch (not included).
It’s time to be amazed by the spectacular, breathtaking view on the Verdon canyon and the turquoise coloured Lake of Sainte Croix. Protected natural site since 1990, the canyon is considered as one of the most beautiful canyon in Europe. You will have free time to relax on the beach lake, to swim or take a sunbath.
After this incredible time in the Verdon Canyon and its surroundings, you will head back to Aix en Provence crossing the village of Sainte Croix du Verdon, overlooking the lake. Do not miss the wonderful panorama!
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Transportation in 8-seater A/C minibus
- Guided tour of Occitane Factory
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
- Children (4-11): 50% reduction
2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
In front of Apple Store, 2 place du Général de Gaulle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Free time for lunch (not included) on your own during the day
- We recommend to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a swimsuit
- Please be ready for pick-up 10 minutes before the tour
Cancellation fees :
- Less than 2 days before departure : 20% of tour price
- Less than 1 day before departure : 40% of tour price
- The same day : 100% of tour price
From 1 April 2018 – 31 October 2018
- Every Wednesdays
- Departure: 9.00 am / Return: 6.00 pm
No tours on 1st May 2018, 25th December 2018, 1st January 2019
Get a taste of traditional Provence life at a slower pace during this day tour from Aix en Provence....
If you want to have a general overview of the 'Most Beautiful Villages in France', this tour is made...
The south of France is one of the most beautiful regions in the country and it is well known for its...
During this one day tour in Provence, you will start with a scenic drive to the foot of the Sainte-V...
On this lavender fields afternoon tour, you will be enchanted with the sights and scents of the brea...
Take part to this unforgettable day on the Plateau of Valensole, specialised in the cultivation of «...