Al Ain is called the Garden City for its green parks as it is surrounded by the Hajar Mountains near the Oman border. After approximately 1.5 hours on the road, you will head towards Al Jahili Fort, one of the UAE’s oldest buildings. Next, you will stretch your legs around Al Ain' oasis and see the simple-but-ingenious falaj channels snaking overground between the palm. If you take a closer look at the channels you will understand how they have been used to irrigate local plantations for thousands of years. After lunch you will visit the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. The former home of late UAE president is adorned by palms and magnolia trees and comprises official rooms, collections that belong to the ruling family. You will then see the hot springs below Jebel Hafeet, the mountain that towers over the city and also discover the camel market.
Excursions & day trips
Al Ain full day tour from Dubai
Availability: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the green parks of Ail Ain
- Enjoy the Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- See the camel market and understand how the best deals are made
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
Pick-up service is available from your accommodation in Dubai. Please provide your hotel address when booking and confirm with the local operator the pick-up time. You will find the contact information in the voucher.
What to remember
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Delays in hotel pick-up may occur due to traffic conditions or due to other clients en route to your hotel for the public tour
- Languages: The public tour is in English and in German. The guide will speak both languages during the tour
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages
- Please note: the order of activities above may be subject to change on the actual day of the tour
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
- Hotel pick-up between 07.30am - 08.00am according to your location
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.