Head to the Turquoise Museum in Albuquerque, New Mexico to view some of the world’s rarest and most collectible pieces of turquoise and turquoise jewelry! Your ticket will give you access to a self-guided tour using your smartphone and headphones. You will be free to view the museum at your leisure. A visit to the Turquoise Museum is fun for all ages!
Turquoise Museum tickets in Albuquerque
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the Turquoise Museum in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- See the world's rarest and most collectible pieces of turquoise and turquoise jewelry
- Enjoy access to a self-guided video tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission to the Turquoise Museum
- Self-guided video tour (using your smart phone and headphones)
- Children (ages 0-17)
- Seniors (ages 55+)
- AAA Member (with valid AAA card)
- Military (with valid ID)
What to remember
- As part of the museum's COVID-19 initiative, arrival times for visitors have been spread out. After arriving at your selected time, you will be free to view the museum at your leisure until it closes
- All non-redeemed tickets are voided at the scheduled start time. The forfeited spaces will be re-sold. Visitors with tickets that have been forfeited shall not receive any kind of refund or compensation
- By purchasing this ticket, you and your party agree to follow all photo policies of the Turquoise Museum
- By purchasing tickets, you and your party consent to the use of your image and/or likeness in any photos, videos, or audio that may be recorded while you visit the Turquoise Museum
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.